In terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data protection officer:
Dr. Markus Pöller
YOUR RIGHTS AS AFFECTED PARTY
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored with us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to data processing or have entered into a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can revoke your consent for the future processing of data.
You may at any time file a complaint with a supervisory authority, e.g. the responsible supervisory authority of the federal state in which you reside or the authority responsible for us.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
CHANGES TO OUR DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
QUESTIONS TO THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the data protection officer in our organisation directly.